[Zope] Zope 2.6.1 Released

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:06:47 +0200

On Monday 10 February 2003 13:48, Andreas Jung wrote:
> You should provide detailed informations about your operating system,
> Python version etc. Complaining about crashes does not really help
> solving the reasons of the crashes.

Well, since I can't reproduce this error, I can't tell you anything more,
except that my OS is Linux SuSE 8.0 Pro and Zope was built (installed) from a
binary tarball. After this excellent fun time I also have one record with
"SIGHUP" in my stupid.log (what is actually simple Zope STDERR). Reproduce
this crash again I can't. Perhaps I just something missed to tell you more?

--
Regards, Bogdan

Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)
are called hardware; those program instructions that you can only curse
at are called software.
                -- Levitating Trains and Kamikaze Genes: Technological
                   Literacy for the 1990's.