[Zope] Two Zopes, Two Domains

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:10:20 -0500

[Ken Dobruskin wrote (ken@dobruskin.com) on 2/10/03 4:50 PM]

> I didn't think Zope had that much to do with it, rather that it was a DNS or
> OS question. Maybe my ISP has confused me, but currently, if I point a domain
> at an IP which is assigned to that machine, it goes to the Zope running on
> port 80. How can I direct one IP/domain to each Zope?

Mark's advice was correct. z2.py has everything to do with which IP and
ports Zope's http, ftp and webdav servers bind to.

once you have that set up take a look at one of the many howto's on using
rewrite rules in apache or your fav webserver to get zope to answer on http
requests on a different port, if that's what you want it to do.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net