[Zope] Problems closing down Zope.

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:54:49 -0800

Have you tried using the INSTANCE_HOME/stop script. What it kind of does
in essence is the following. You could manually do it too:

kill the process:
in redhat like systems: killproc python
on others just to a ps -ax | grep python and then kill -9 the first
process (lowest pid )

on windows.. pull up the task manager and kill it from there.

delete the zope.pid file either in INSTANCE_HOME or var
also remove the .lock file in var

hth
AM