[Zope] Zope: 5.4, jboss 0.3 million hits with google

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:51:45 -0800

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:26:05AM -0800, Jack Park wrote:
> ... Theoretically speaking, JBoss has tackled the scalability
> issues. I have yet to find that Zope has done the same.

A ZEO cluster running behind Squid...
if that's not fault-tolerant or distributed enough,
use DirectoryStorage and have automated replication of multiple ZEO clusters.
Theoretically this could scale to really enormous amounts of data
serving enormous numbers of users.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com