[Zope] replication (was Zope: 5.4, jboss 0.3 million hits with google)

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:01:37 +0800

On Thursday 13 February 2003 04:51, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:26:05AM -0800, Jack Park wrote:
> > ... Theoretically speaking, JBoss has tackled the scalability
> > issues. I have yet to find that Zope has done the same.
>
> A ZEO cluster running behind Squid...
> if that's not fault-tolerant or distributed enough,
> use DirectoryStorage and have automated replication of multiple ZEO
> clusters. Theoretically this could scale to really enormous amounts of =
data
> serving enormous numbers of users.

how can we replicate with DirStorage?  would you mind doing a little brai=
n=20
dump?  with rsync?

thanks

--=20

=09http://www.kedai.com.my/             http://www.kedai.com.my/eZine
=09http://www.zope.org/Members/kedai    http://www.my-zope.org
=09How can I laugh tomorrow, if i can't even smile today.