[Zope] access to error_* from PythonScript

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:35:54 +0100

Eugen Nedelcu wrote at 2003-2-13 11:22 +0200:
 > Does anyone nows how can I have access to error_type,error_value,
 > error_tb from within a PythonScript, i.e something like that:
 >
 > try:
 > 	my_code_here
 > except:
 > 	print error_type,error_value,error_tb

Read the "README" tab/file of the PythonScript product,
the Zope book or the security chapter of the ZDG (Zope Developers Guide).

All explain how to allow import of modules and functions into Python
scripts.

You want to apply these knowledge to "sys.exc_info" and (maybe)
the "exceptions" module

Dieter