[Zope] zope using up 90+% of CPU

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:31:36 +0000

hi I have a Zope instance that 3 times in the last 24 hours has gotten to a
point where its using up almost all of the CPU.

Can someone point me to a good tool or method for figuring out what's
causing this?

I've got CallProfiler installed now and am building up some data, waiting
for this to happen again so I can see if I can pinpoint it but I'm not
certain that this is right/best tool for the job.

versions...
Zope 2.6.1 with Python 2.1.3 (with thread stack size upped to 1MB) on
FreeBSD 4.7 and many products installed

thanks!

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net