[Zope] ZPT and DTML -- the saga continues

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:19:49 +0100

--On Dienstag, 18. Februar 2003 14:08 -0500 Kevin Carlson
<khcarlso@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Merely making a point as I don't use ZPT.  I did, however, help improve
> the dtml documentation.
>
> I still say keep both and let the developer decide.
>
> In posting this, I apparently am only contributing to prolonging the
> banter. ;-)  I'll check out of this discussion for now..

There is really no need for further discussions since these issues have
been discussed
multiple times during the last two month or so. So stop start this
discussion again.
Instead check the archive for the recent discussion.

-aj