[Zope] dtml-var render two same responses for two questions differents

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:44:15 +0100

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for thoses explanations. Yeah, it was a typo error...

> Is there something you're having difficulty doing or are you just
exploring how string manipulation works in DTML?

No, in fact I wanted to let to some of my users the possibility to
change by themselves the content of their document, with a front-end
based with the regex. By this way I wanted to pass the regex in a
dtml-var which call a python script. But, as you understand, I need to
separate the characters to replace from the characters of the regex.
And after some tests, my question. Now I have understand a little
more, I can continue.

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com