[Zope] Can't update properties of a custom product

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:49:11 -0800

The question then is: what's the difference between the two?

Are there fields in one that aren't in the other?  Are they processed by
different methods?

Without a traceback, there's not a lot to go on, but I'd start
troubleshooting by picking apart the differences between the
forms.  Enabling a traceback might be a good idea too.

HTH,

Dylan