[Zope] Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting an authenticated user out of context

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:07:17 +0100

From: "Crosbie Fitch" <crosbie@cyberspaceengineers.org>

> I now have two sites, and two ways forward. 1) one site with root level
XUF
> (patched), and 2) one site with sublevel XUF (with VHM as an option to
make
> it appear root level).
>
> Decisions, decisions...
>
> Ta.

I'd go with decision 2. It will make it easier to use Apache/Pound/Squid in
front of Zope. There's also the possiblity of using the same zope to host
more than 1 app/site, as well as (nb: these are theories, I haven't tried
them myself) opeings to storing data of your site outside the site itself,
making objects available to your site w/o them being accesible TTW, etc...

/dario