[Zope] soap support

Andrew Veitch andrew@logicalprogression.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:26:49 +0000

ZSI is the best. The main gotcha is that you must use a PyXML older than 0.7
the current version is 0.8.2. But of course other packages need the *newer*
one so you have to get involved in renaming modules.

And as you say it doesn't do any of the other useful things you would need
for a full Web Services implementation.

A lot of the ground work has been done, I don't think it would be a huge
amount of work to finish things off.