[Zope] Having problem with accessing zclass property sheets

Sridevi Vanka mymail_sridevi@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:08:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a zclass with 2 property sheets named public and private, for
which I am creating instances through DTML method using the following
lines:

<dtml-with "manage_addProduct[ 'xxxxx' ]">
<dtml-call "Newcommit.createInObjectManager(REQUEST[ 'id' ], REQUEST
)">

I am able to create an instance with the above lines.
I would like to view property sheet of that particular instance
immediatly so that the users can enter the properties while creating
the instance. So I tried the change properties using the following
line under the <dtml-with> tag:

<dtml-call "propertysheets.public.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">

But it gives me an error saying

     Error Type: Attribute error
     Error Value: Public

Here public is the name of the property sheet. For the Zclass I did
install a view with name edit and method as
propertysheets.public.manage

Where am I making a mistake?

Thanks for the help,
Sridevi Vanka