[Zope] Question about setCookie()

Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:46:08 -0500

Hello,

I just started using setCookie() for the first time, and noticed it =
likes to
put all my values in double quotes!

I went to quickly read RFC2109, and I don't see anything suggesting =
values
should be quoted at all.

This is a problem for me as it breaks the design specs of a distributed
application framework I'm working with that sets cookies without the =
double
quotes.

Any way around this? Can I safely alter the HTTPResponse.py code to =
remove
them?

Thanks,

Jean-Fran=E7ois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support / Soutien de =
syst=E8mes et
developement de services Internet
GeoAccess Division / Division G=E9oAcc=E8s
Canada Center for Remote Sensing / Centre canadien de =
t=E9l=E9d=E9tection
Natural Resources Canada /  Ressources naturelles Canada
Phone / T=E9l=E9phone: (613) 992-4902
Fax / T=E9l=E9copieur: (613) 947-2410
http://atlas.gc.ca