[Zope] Re: Turbo Intranet -- Where is it?

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:32:42 -0500

> As this is the first time I hear about it, I actually want to know:
> Where is it :-)
> Can't find it on zope.org or Google, only a training course.

Jurgen - the link is relatively new (Google may not have picked it up
yet):

http://www.zope.com/Training/TurboIntranetTraining

Note that this is a ZC offering that *combines* a packaged product with
advanced training (so that you can customize the product for your
organization, as well as learn about advanced Zope / CMF concepts). The
link above should have all of the info. If it still leaves things unclear,
please let me know so I can fix it!

Thanks,

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716