[Zope] Re: Turbo Intranet -- Where is it?

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:30:35 -0800

At 06:32 AM 2/26/2003, Brian Lloyd wrote:
>http://www.zope.com/Training/TurboIntranetTraining
>
>Note that this is a ZC offering that *combines* a packaged product with
>advanced training (so that you can customize the product for your
>organization, as well as learn about advanced Zope / CMF concepts). The
>link above should have all of the info. If it still leaves things unclear,
>please let me know so I can fix it!

So... at the risk of being a bit thick, Zope Turbo Intranet is a
proprietary product which is only available for purchase when bundled with
training?  I take it that "visible source software" means that this is
covered by something more restrictive than the Zope Public License?

If there is a way of buying the product by itself, that's left unclear on
your site.  I imagine there might be people interested who are competent
enough to bring themselves up to speed and are unable to make the trip to
Virginia.

If there is a product-only price available, that would be interesting to
know about.

Thanks,

Dylan