[Zope] SOLVED - does zope do passive ftp? - was emacs and ange-ftp

kevin bailey kbailey@freewayprojects.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:07:40 +0000

er... not exactly solved - but switched [x]emacs to passive mode ftp.....

here's a snippet........................

thanks for all the help,

kev bailey

none  writes:

 > Hello,
 >   How do I set XEmacs to use passive mode FTP (PASV) to retreive
 >   packages?
 > I'm behind a firewall.  :-(

It looks like it uses EFS, so you should be able to set "Efs Use
Passive Mode" on in the EFS Parameters customize section
(Options->Advanced (Customize)->Emacs->File->Efs).  Just a guess, I
haven't needed to do any of that....

reid