[Zope] serving up a file without making a zope object out of it

sameer chaudhry sameer_@email.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:35:55 -0500

I have an excel file on my pc that gets updated every five minutes.  I would like to make a link to it from within zope.  Currently, I can add a file which can be served up from zope, but it becomes a static object after it is uploaded, and so it is not the copy which updates every five minutes.  I can do this simply in apache by putting the file in the htdocs file and creating a simple link to it.  How is this possible in Zope?
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife