[Zope] List subfolders within any folder

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:48:53 -0000

Hi,

* How you do calling it?
* It is DTML Method?

If you will call it from root of your Zope web, it will show only and just
root subfolders.

If you want something like sitemap, look at zope howtos or products
section, before few years here are published very good sitemap (maybe at
times of Zope 1.x). I use it at 2.5.1 as curious management interface only
for my purpose.

JL.

Odesílatel: Michael Fox <Michael@CenturySoftware.com.au>

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')" sort="title" skip_unauthorized>
  <li><a href="&dtml-absolute_url;"><dtml-var title_or_id></a></li>
</dtml-in>

Which when I "view" on it's own happily lists the folders within my root
folder.

Yet somehow when I reference this object with another DTML Document, it
list nothing?!