[Zope] Zope and Excel

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:44:55 -0800

You will need to put this functionality in an external method, as =
win32com
is not allowed in zope by default.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Miche=E1l Healy [mailto:michael.healy@engitech.ie]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 2:55 AM
To: Zope@Zope.Org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Zope and Excel

Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestions so far. In answer to one question, I am =
using
Win98 as the platform.  I will eventually use NT/Win 2000.  I am now =
using a
simple python script, using the following import:

import win32com.client

It works outside Zope (Python2.2 and I ran win32all-150.exe), but when =
I run
the script inside Zope, I get the following error:

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: import of "win32com.client" is unauthorized

I'm guessing that I have to put the win32com.dll someplace, or is there =
Product I need to install in Zope.

Any help would be great,

TIA,

Miche=E1l

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and =
is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or =
any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended =
recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and =
destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.