[Zope] Re: [Formulator-general] tales expressions issue

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:32:51 -0700

just fyi.. the problem mentioned below is 'fixed' .  I found that by deleting the formulator object that was not getting populated by the TALES expresion, and creating another object with a different ID the problem went away.  I'm beginning to wonder if I had some kind of name collision between the formulator object ID and some other identifier...