[Zope] Re: manager can, proxy role manager cannot

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:37:10 +0100

Hello Lee,

>>Take ownership of the object first.

> That makes sense, but it does not seem to be the problem.

> I click on the Ownership tab and it shows as being owned
> by my user. I also tried creating a new Python Script
> (should be owned by my user, right?) and immediately
> changing the Proxy Roles of that new script, but it
> says I am not authorized.

> Is it not possible to proxy as owner for a Python Script?

Huhm..

I have no idea if this will solve your original problem, by the way..

I have no problems setting proxy role of Owner on a newly created
script, but i have nowhere in my applications i can find a sensible
usage scenario for it...

--
Geir Bækholt        geir@funcom.com
Tools/HCI-developer