[Zope] Re: manager can, proxy role manager cannot

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:11:26 +0000

>>I click on the Ownership tab and it shows as being owned
>>by my user. I also tried creating a new Python Script
>>(should be owned by my user, right?) and immediately
>>changing the Proxy Roles of that new script, but it
>>says I am not authorized.

>I have no idea if this will solve your original problem, by the way..
>
>I have no problems setting proxy role of Owner on a newly created
>script, but i have nowhere in my applications i can find a sensible
>usage scenario for it...

Hi;

Turns out I did not have the Owner role activated for my user.
Turning that on allowed me to proxy for Owner, but as you
suspected it did not fix the problem.

I have never needed to (try to) proxy as Owner before either.
Proxy as Manager has always done the trick before.

I am working on working around this another way now.

Thank you for your help.