[Zope] Script writing to session: bizarre result or just a mistake?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:52:38 +0100

Redding, Matthew wrote at 2003-1-13 08:14 +1000:
 > I was wondering if anyone could tell me why this python script (passed
 > no parameters)
 > creates session values for N_prod, N_shed, N_screen, N_pond, N_land,
 > N_soil that
 > are all the same (and TS_*, K_*, P_* values that are similarly the same
 > within their set).
 >
 > What am I doing wrong?
When you are investigating problems (or ask for help thereby),
you try to get a "minimal" example that shows the problem.

   I skimmed you example and could not see what is wrong.

   But, the script is far two big (and strange) that I would
   really start to find a problem with it.

Come back with a script with just 2 (wrong) session variables...

Dieter