No BBQ? (was Re: [Zope] News about zope magazine)

robert rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:26:57 +0100

I was discussing the Idea of organising a BBQ in Switzerland with one of =
my=20
colleagues of the SiwssZOPE board.
If there is demand for it, we (SwissZOPE)  could do something in Basel wh=
ich=20
is easy to reach from Germany or in Geneva which is easier to reach for o=
ur=20
collegues from the french speaking part of Europe.
And then of course there is St Moritz which is in between the two but a=20
helicopter is needed for easy access.

Robert