[Zope] Documentation

Jerry Westrick jerry@westrick.com
15 Jan 2003 12:17:05 +0100

Hello everybody....

I'm relatively new to zope and also relatively new to python.

I'm having a had time doing the simplest things in my zope/python
environment....

As example (the latest of a long line of problems...), how do I get the
contents on a Zope file.  how do I access the file.  I would like to
read the file line by line in a for-loop.

Now, giving me the answer to theese questions would be helpfull, but...

Telling me where to find the answer would probably be more helpfull!

Thank you for yout time...
Jerry Westrick.

P.S.  I have bought/read 4 zope books and 2 python books, and searched
many, many web pages for the info....so if you choose to give me a RTFB,
(or RTFM), please point the Fine (8-) Book/Manual out to me.