[Zope] Zope reference documentation?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
15 Jan 2003 20:05:50 -0500

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 19:12, Paul Winkler wrote:
> I'm CC'ing Chris McDonough because I don't know who's handling
> the API section for the 2.6 zope book and there is, I think,
> a valid point here that relates to that appendix.

Definitely a valid point.  The ZB API docs do leave a lot to be desired.  Lots of
people miss out on the help system online API docs as well.  These should
likely be merged into a single reference (and the help system should die).

But this is a pretty major project, and at this point, I'm inclined to say
that it just won't get done by me until maybe 6 months or a year from now
(maybe even never) unless someone just steps up to the plate and does it in
the meantime.

An alternative is to hand-massage the existing ZB API docs into coherency
until the project can be embarked upon.

- C