[Zope] Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.

Operaciones - Piensa Technologies operaciones@piensa.com
16 Jan 2003 00:19:35 -0600

Hello all

I first saw this error while hitting cancel at the HTTP Authentication
pop-up window (where the username and password are requested) of one of
my Zope applications:

	You are not authorized to access this resouce
	Username and password are not correct

	(Also, an error occurred while attempting to render
	 the standard error message.)

The first two lines are OK, but I have been unable to find out what is
causing the "...rendering the standard_error_message."  message.

I have seen the same "rendering error" on some other "errors", even with
tracebacks (which I, normally, got none in my example above) posted on
the net by others, still I have no explanation of it and how to fix it.

This message started appearing just after an upgrade from 2.5.1 to
2.6.0. All the applications seem to run fine -so far- within the new
2.6.0

In my start-up script I am passing a -L es_MX (to use locales) to the
z2.py script.

I am running on Red Hat Linux 7.3 with  binaries install of Zope 2.6.0

Anyone willing to explain what is is rendering error message about and
how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Edward.