[Zope] Zope bug?!

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:35:05 +0100

Not a bug but a collison with an already existing name.=20
"manage_page_header" is used by the ZMI management screens. You will have=20
to rename your method.

HTH,
Stefan

--On Freitag, 17. J=E4nner 2003 11:56 +0200 Rares Vernica=20

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/