ZPTs and XML (was Re: [ZOPE] Ampersands (&'s) in URLs)

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:04:21 -0800

Geir B?kholt wrote:
> There seems to be a common misconception that ZPTs are always valid XML.

Well I didn't want to split hairs and mention that you can braindamage
anything if you really want to.  TINSTAAFL  If you want your zpt to be
valid xml your going to have to put in just as much effort as you
normally would to write valid xml.  The idea is, with zpt its
possible, where as with DTML, its not.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way, without saying squat, and now you're trying