[Zope] Re: Absolute url refs don't work with Apache ProxyPass

Asad Quraishi aquraishi@skyesystems.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:33:09 -0500

Thanks for the clarification  ;-)  - I appreciate the input and
direction.  To tell the truth (you got me!) I didn't want to get into
the mod-rewrite doc - it's not the easiest to understand.  But it looks
like I should.

I had already turned the proxy off once I saw that rewrite was a more
effective tool so no worries...

Regards,

Asad