[Zope] Changing the privilegies to Anonymous User

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:56:35 +0100

F. Troester wrote at 2003-1-17 12:05 +0100:
 > As super user in Zope
Hopefully, this is a "Manager" and not the so called "Emergency User"
(which can not create objects besides user folders).

 > I call  the method
 > "manage_addProduct/ASECampaigns/CampaignClass_factory" to create a new
 > instance.
 > Despite of my maximum privilegies there is the screen asking for user
 > name und password.
Looks like a ZClass.

  Is the permission "Create class instances" correctly mapped
  (--> "Permissions" tab)?

  Does the "factory" and "permissions" object for the ZClass
  exists (usually automatically created, when "create constructors"
  is checked).

  Verify the permission mapping of the "Create <yourClass> instances"
  permission in the root folders "Security" tab.

Dieter