[Zope] FTP

D. Rick Anderson ruger@comnett.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:39:49 -0800

I'm having a problem with the FTP portion of one of my zope servers.
This server is hosting about 6 domains using VHM, but when I ftp into
it, it drops me into one of the virtual host directories no matter which
domain I ftp to.

Let me clarify. I'll use example names. I have directory1, directory2
and directory3. They're all setup in the VHM as
*.directory1.com/directory1 and so on. When I FTP to ANY of the domains,
I'm put into directory3. Doesn't matter what username/password
combination that I use. I can log in as the emergency user and it still
puts me in directory3. I can log into ftp.directory2.com and it will
still put me in directory3.

I have 3 Zope servers running:
Zope 2.6.0 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86), python 2.1.3, linux2
RedHat 8.0

The other two are running virtual hosts as well, but aren't having this
problem.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Rick