[Zope] Zope hangs when copying large/many objects

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:59:09 +0100

What Cut/Copy/Paste does is export to a tempfile, and reimport at the=20
destination. So, copy/paste should never take longer than export/import.

The perceived "hanging" might just be "taking a really long period of=20
time", or it may be caused by insufficient diskspace in your /tmp =
partition.

Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 22. J=E4nner 2003 15:20 +0100 Florian Konnertz=20

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/