[Zope] IE doesn't expire cookies

Michael mlewis@nichestaffing.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:51:41 -0700

You need to set the path for IE when you set the cookie and when you expi=
re=20
it for it to work in IE

--=20
Michael Lewis
Nichestaffing.com
Web: http://www.nichestaffing.com
Email: mlewis@nichestaffing.com
Phone: 970-472-1241
Fax: 970-472-8497

"The Israelite army looked at Goliath and said,  he's so big we can't=20
 possibly win. =A0David looked at Goliath and said, wait a minute, he's=20
 so big I can't miss"