[Zope] Security thing I just don't get...

tom smith tom@othermedia.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:56:51 +0000

Hi all,

It's like this, I have a ZClass (somebody has got to love 'em) called
Folderoid( don't ask) which has a subClass called ArticlesFolderoid
(again don't ask). Anyway, in the ZODB it looks like this...

theotherblog:instance of Folderoid
	index_html
	rhs_html
	Articles: instance of ArticlesFolderoid.
		index_html

Now, when I look at /theotherblog/  I have some dtml like this...in
rhs_html

<dtml-with Articles>
      <dtml-if "_.str(REQUEST.AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()) ==
'myusername' ">
          SOME STUFF
     </dtml-if>
</dtml-with>

I get nothing...

whereas if I look at /theotherblog/Articles/ I get the SOME STUFF

Why is this?

--
tom smith
http://www.othermedia.com/blog/