[Zope] Strange session behavior [SOLVED?]

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:45:02 +0100

Andrew Athan wrote at 2003-1-24 09:34 -0500:
 > It seems that OOBtree has a bug in which replacing a key in setitem
 > sometimes leaves the old key/value in place.  Thus, line 740 in
 > Transience.py
 >
 >  index[k]=current
Line like this really seem to confuse the "BTrees" package.
For us, they can raise a "KeyError" (reported today in the
"zope-dev" and "zodb-dev" mailing lists).

We have successfully replaced the "BTrees" package in our
development environment by that from ZODB 3.2a1.
On Sunday, we will go into production.
I will report whether our problems go away with the new
"BTrees" package.

Dieter