[Zope] Hyperlink within email

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:05:07 -0500

Hi,

I just purchased the "Book of Zope" while at the Linux Expo in New York and
I was trying to add a hyperlink within the Zope's sendmail. But all I see in
the email is the text if the link. I tried the example but still no luck.
Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('originator', REQUEST.SESSION['originator'])">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('capa_report_no',
REQUEST.SESSION['capa_report_no'])">
<dtml-let sender="'lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com'" >
<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
To: <dtml-var sender>,
From: <dtml-var sender>
Subject: Corrective Action Report Update <dtml-var capa_report_no>
test message

<dtml-comment> The following is a test message</dtml-comment>
<h1>A Corrective Action Report-</h1>
<a
href="http://prointranet:8080/corrective_action/view_capa_form2?capa_report_
no=<dtml-var capa_report_no>" target="_blank">CAR<dtml-var
capa_report_no></a> has been updated. Please review the report.
target="_top">Go To Corrective Action Menu</a></br>
</dtml-sendmail>

</dtml-let>

Larry McDonnell

Proton Energy Systems