[Zope] New Management Tabs and data types only with ZClasses or products

Sven Hohage hohage@muenster.de
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:31:16 +0100

Is it possible to define new data types and to add a management tab without
using ZClasses or building a new product.
When not, how do you rate ZClasses in regards of stability and no long term
quirks.

My question is linked to the problem that I'd like to build a website out of
templates which should be for flexibility very small blocks.
This means the actual site(i.e. contact_html) is a folder and in this folder
are other folders that contains the templates contents.
But now I've got the problem to make a clean distinction between folders and
folders.
This means the folders that are webpages and those that are only templates.

Thanks.