[Zope] Structured Text: avoid <p> around html-tags

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:01:29 +0100

--On Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2003 08:42 +0100 Elena Schulz
<elena.schulz@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> html-tags are allowed in structured text. But they are wrapped with
> i.e. list and table elements, that are generated by structured text are
> not wrapped in <p>'s. (zope 2.6.0)
>
> I need to wrap some text in a <div>-box.

I assume the solution is to hack the HTML generation of STXNG. Don't beat
me for this answer but there is a high risk that changing the current
HTML generation raise an new problem somewhere else. I suggest to switch
to reStructuredText if possible.

-aj