[Zope] Re: ZPT: conditional omitting of a tag

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:36:56 +0100

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

also sprach Sidnei da Silva <sidnei@x3ng.com> [2003.01.29.1326 +0100]:
> I may be wrong, but I think you want something like this:
>=20
>       tal:omit-tag=3D"person/homepage">
>    </a>

This works, but it also causes the contents (person/name) to be
omitted. I would like the <span> tag to stay and just have the <a> tag
around it iff person/homepage is non-empty.

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"an intellectual is someone who has found
 something more interesting than sex."
                                                      -- edgar wallace

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--