[Zope] Re: dynamic sql query

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:51:39 +0100

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

also sprach Eugen Nedelcu <eugen@sifolt.ro> [2003.01.30.1242 +0100]:
> delete from <dtml-var database>.<dtml-var table> where
> <dtml-sqltest <dtml-var pri> op=3Deq type=3Dnb multiple>,

first, shouldn't you be using dmtl-sqlvar? and second, i think the
problem is that dtml-var returns a string, which is single-quoted.
you'll need to fine a type=3D"" argument for dtml-sqlvar that renders
unquoted characters.

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"to get back my youth i would do anything in the world, except take
exercise, get up early, or be respectable."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu--