[Zope] Portal/Portlets Integration and SSL

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
01 Jul 2003 08:36:16 -0700

I'd suggest using Apache as a reverse proxy for Zope.  No sense in
setting up SSL for Zope if you've already got it set up for Apache.

See:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/VirtualHosting.stx

HTH,

Dylan