[Zope] Re: Thanks for all of you who participated on Zope-track in Europython 2003

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 10:21:28 +0200

Good thing you did not have to attend the M$ developer conference in
Barcelona then. It was 3.000,- EUR to get in!

Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 03. Juli 2003 07:12 +0000 Danny Cautaert

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/