[Zope] Zope 2.7.0a1 has been added in Superdownloads!

info@superdownloads.com.br info@superdownloads.com.br
Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:36:46 -0300

Dear Zope Corporation,<br>
<b>Zope 2.7.0a1 </b>Has been added in Superdownloads. We'd like to keep in direct contact with you, that's why we're sending you this e-mail.