[Zope] Does FSPythonMethod exist? On disk, non-restricted Python methods?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:33:05 +0200

Joel Burton wrote at 2003-7-2 09:11 -0400:
 > Is there a way to easily tweak the PythonScript product to remove its
 > security limitations? Then I could copy it and use the modified copy for
 > my unlimited scripts. Or (less pretty) a way to have ExternalMethods
 > read from a file in their own directory?

Have a look at the (old) "XXPythonScripts" (or similar) product
and analyse how it differs from the normal "PythonScripts".
Patch "FSPythonScript" in a similar way.

(Note: I have never looked at "XXPythonScripts").

Dieter