[Zope] building product from the doc

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.aa@wanadoo.fr
05 Jul 2003 00:14:15 +0200

> If "addForm" is a method, then almost surely "self" is missing.
> Unlike in other OO languages (as C++ and Java)
> Python methods must have an explicit (first) "self" argument representing
> the object instance the method is called for.

Thanks Dieter, I know this specific trait of python since I've been
using it in non-zopish (purely pythonic) projects.

But there it was not a method, really a function with a dispatcher
argument. The correct function definition is in the comments of the doc.

alas, the comments cripple the doc, but correct it in various ways. It
would be cool if a merge happened some day...

Aurélien.