[Zope] Filling in the contents of a file...

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
06 Jul 2003 13:30:25 -0700

Three tips:

1. If you haven't already, spend some serious time with the latest
version of the Zope Book:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition

2. Many tricky things (such as changing the contents of an image file)
are done in the ZMI.  Look at the ZMI as a huge demo application for
what Zope can do and read the HTML source liberally... often you'll find
enough to adapt or at least refine your search.

3. When you hit a brick wall, ask the list before causing yourself any
injuries  :-)

HTH,

Dylan