[Zope] Does FSPythonMethod exist? On disk, non-restricted Python methods?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 00:37:57 +0200

Joel Burton wrote at 2003-7-6 11:59 -0400:
 > Unfortunately, I've searched via Google, directly on zope.org, and
 > through the Yahoo! interface to the mailing list, and can't find
 > XXPythonScripts anywhere. The only results I find are you telling me &
 > other people to search for it (!). Are you sure you have the name right?

No, I am never sure about details.
It might have an additional 'X' at the front or be different in
a slightly different way.

Maybe a search for "PythonScripts unrestricted security" can
reveal the product.

Dieter