[Zope] Enabling Stack Traces in 2.6.1

Sergey Volobuev zope@phpv.khv.ru
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:08:05 +1100

>I ran into a problem last night that involved a Python script failing; the
>Zope error message referred to viewing the source of the page to view the
>stack trace, but there was no stack trace there;

This message "view page source etc" is like a bad joke - i've looking at
HTML page source several times before i understood that author of this
message really mean "if you're site adminitsrator, look at DTML-source
of a document which produces error" or something like that.

Maybe we need more user (read -"site visitor")-friendly message? The
current one seems very ambiguous and frustrating. Can it be considered
as a bug and posted into Collector?